October 1, 2011

Last Summer

Hello everybody. 
Last summer was a blast!
I had a lot of adventures.
Five people came to stay at my house.
First my sister Rebekka  came with her husband Sam and her two children Emily and James!  
While they were here we did allot of  outdoor fun.
For instance,we had squirt gun fights and grilled hamburgers! 
During their visit here we celebrated an "un birthday" party.
We each got a present and some delicious home-made cake!
The night before my brother David's wedding all us girls put rag curls in our hair and ate some carmel corn. 
We also had to do a big pile of laundry. After the wedding my sister Rebekka and her husband went to a five-star hotel for one night.
Pinned Image
After that my uncle William came to stay with  us. (a realy busy month and a half)
We had some realy fun times with him, including bowling and barbequeing! 
He can make some realy good steak and hambergers.
 While my dad and uncle were out, my family and I went to a soccerfield.
My brothers, Ryan and Josh, and my sisters, Olivia and Sarah, played soccer together. 
Lately I've been reading The Light Princess, The Giant's Heart, and The Golden Key by George McDonald.
my ingenious mom reprinted these to add to our library.
Tell me how your summer was like.
Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellie love you'r blog it's so pretty and I think looks better than mine .

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete